Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Well, I'm back from Seminar. We had a BLAST this year. I know I say that every time I go away with Angels, but this time it was something special. I'll try to post some pictures later, but before then, I thought I'd post a card I made this morning for a pair of friends who almost share their anniversary date with Tom and I. Tom and I were married on July 2nd, 1989. 20 years! I can't believe it myself. Lisa and Jeff were married on July 3rd, 3 years ago (and were kind enough to ask if we minded sharing our anniversary weekend with them). What could be better than more reasons to celebrate? We'll be seeing them at a party later this afternoon, so I thought I'd make a card that acknowledged both their anniversary and the Independence Day holiday.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

nice card Meri ... can't wait to see pics!!!