Tuesday, September 7, 2010

August Create A Bunch at Lunch Baby Card

Even though I haven't posted as much as usual about it, my lunchtime classes are still going strong. Last month, we created web books, just like the ones I posted last year that we made at the Tinley Park Expo, and these super simple baby cards.

I got the idea for the card from an ATC I got from Angi Healy at Rita's spring gathering. I used the Scor-Pal to create lines around the panel of striped paper from the The Angel Company's Lilly Anna paper collection. Then we punched the bib from the Giga Scalloped Circle Clever Lever Punch and punched a smaller 1" punch out of the scalloped circle. We pierced each scallop and tied a ribbon to the top. The sentiment is from The Angel Company's retired Savvy Sayings set, that was one of last year's hostess sets.



Amazingly, everyone finished the cards and web book in record time. This class was about 20 minutes shorter than usual, so everyone had time to chat as well.

No comments: