Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blossoms and Blessings

My first "must have" stamp set from the recently published Angel Company catalogue. As soon as I saw samples posted online from girls at seminar, I knew this was one that I had to get. Of course, with plans in place for the new house, I didn't get a chance to purchase it immediately, but lucky for me my friend Chelsea - Catalogue Designer Extraordinaire (see Chelsea's Creative Corner blog on my sidebar) had me over to play a few weeks ago, and she let me use her Blossoms and Blessings set to make this card.



It's an acetate card, with the daisies stamped in White Opaque Staz On and the inside sporting a black panel to set off the white blossoms. The flower on the peach panel was colored with Copic markers





I haven't played with acetate in a while, but it was a lot of fun, so you may see more coming.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I am not sure about "Catalogue Designer Extraordinaire" ... but your card is lovely and I had a great time playing!

I am sooo happy to see you getting your mojo back and posting!

I love this card and you id a great job capturing it in pictures!