Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Sympathy Card Inspired My Card in the New Catalogue

Well, the Expo is over and I'm headed off to the cottage with the Diamond Island Angels. I should have some awesome new projects to share with you when I get back. But until then, I thought I'd share my final sympathy card (hopefully for a while).

This card was one I made last year, but never posted. It's made with paper from the Angelee collection, and uses the Butterfly Bits stamp set and the With Sympathy set.



This card actually inspired the one I made for The Angel Company and sent in during the catalogue call. My second card uses the Catelynne paper collection and was actually streamlined from the original - making it a simpler card to make, but with the same effect. TAC chose it to represent the Catelynne collection and featured it on Page 59 of the current base book catalogue. I'm super proud of this card! It's a great honor to be featured three catalogues in a row.

No comments: