Monday, September 7, 2009

Make and Take for Tinley Park Expo

This coming weekend, at the Tinley Park Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, we will be doing two make and takes. The first one is this great little web book meant to hold your username and password for all the websites you visit.





After just recovering from a computer virus, I felt the worry of my passwords possibly being compromised, but was reassured since I use different ones for every website I visit. (Yes, I was one of those that used to use the same password for everything, but in this age of identity theft and computer hackers, you can never be too careful, and I changed my ways.) I was really happy when someone showed me a little book similar to this so that I had a place to keep all the usernames and passwords to assist my memory.

This book is really easy to make using the Bind-It-All, acrylic covers, paper and tags. We're charging $3, and you'll get some hands-on experience with the Bind-It-All, which is a great tool for making all sorts of personalized books. We'll also have product on hand that you can purchase to make your own little web-books as gifts.

No comments: