Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inspiration Avenue!

Tha Angel Company's new fall magalogue, Inspiration Avenue has arrived. This publication is full of 42 new stamp sets for all seasons, but with a focus on Halloween, Fall and Christmas. In addition to the new sets, some Christmas favorites that didn't make it into the base book have returned as well. And, like the Serendipity, there are useful tips and easy to do projects with directions throughout the magazine.



What are my favorites? I know I say it every time, but there are so many. I love the Apple Girls, all the sets of Halloween and Christmas Boys and Girls, the sayings for the insides of cards, but my very favorite, is the Vintage Santa on Page 43. I've had my order ready to go since I saw the preview a few weeks ago. The book finally goes live today and I can send my order in. Yay!

Inspiration Avenue is $3. We'll have a slew of them at the Tinley Park Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, or you can contact me for a copy.

No comments: