Saturday, September 12, 2009

Candy Tin Project



Tomorrow (Sunday) at the Tinley Park Expo, our make and take will be decorating candy tins. This is a sample of one that I did up to keep my business cards from getting crumpled in my purse, but there will be other styles available at the booth.

These little tins are great for holding little brag books in your purse, or just pictures that you don't want to get crushed. They're also perfect for holding gift cards. Can't you see this little tin as a package topper? I also know someone that does nothing but purchase gift cards for all the nieces, nephews, and grandkids in her family. At Christmas, instead of having presents under your tree, can you just see having the tree (large or small) decorated with these little tins? Then the kids could just pick out the tins with their names on them right from the tree when they come to visit.

My tin is made using paper from the Amberly Grace collection, stamped with Aegean Blue, Jumbo Java and Sahara Sand VersaMagic Ink, and uses the Go Abroad stamp set.



1 comment:

Annette said...

Oh my gosh Meri, you have done a great tin!!! I wish I could hop on over to IL and hang out tomorrow with you. I could use another great idea:)