Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NEW Perfect Pearls to Love!

I'm not sure how new these colors are, but they're new to me, and my love of Perfect Pearls has deepened! Good thing I have a friend that can feed my addiction at a discount! She surprised me last week with two new colors of Perfect Pearls. The first ones are "Aged Patina". Awesome colors! Heirloom Gold, Blue Patina, Pewter and Green Patina. I played with them late one night and immediately e-mailed my friend to say that the Pewter was absolutely gorgeous!

For this card, I used my pearls in several ways. First I ran the background through the Big Shot with my Flourish Impressabilities template. Then I rubbed the Perfect Medium (that comes with the Perfect Pearls) all over the card. I brushed on the Blue Patina and set with a mist of water. Talk about a perfect match for The Angel Company's Amberly Grace paper collection, which I also admit is my favorite of the bunch!

The stamp set I used is TAC's retired Wedding Wishes. The bride and groom are colored with Copic markers, but highlighted with the Blue Patina and Pewter (separately) mixed with water to form a thin paint. It gives a nice shimmer to the bodice of her dress and tiara, and to the lapels on his tux and band on his hat.



My friend got us some Perfect Pearls for our booth at the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo this weekend in Tinley Park. We should be able to offer them at a deal. So come on out and feed YOUR addiction!

No comments: