Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Turkey-day Card

If you read my last post, you know that the card I created there was inspired by a fall coffee promotion at Starbucks. I took my card to work and showed it to my coffee-mate Jen and then we took it to the coffee shop with us to compare it to the original display. While we were comparing it, Jen said that she preferred the actual bag of coffee over the display and said I should create a card that looked like that. So with the challenge issued, I came home and made this card.



This card also utilizes the turkey template I made for the card in my previous post. (Hey, once you've gone through the trouble to make it, you might as well use it, right?) And in fact, all of the colors and stamp sets are the same as my previous post with the exception of the sentiment that came from The Angel Company's Thinking of You Hostess Level C stamp set.

I'll have to take it to work tomorrow and see it if meets with Jen's approval. Could be difficult, since her suggestion was to add a line of small turkeys behind the large one, and that just wasn't going to work out.

No comments: