Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Be Marvelous Fall Card


This is a card I made from one of Heather Scott's sketch challenges from a week or so ago. I got the Halloween Set 1 from Rubbernecker Stamps at the Rubber Stamp Expo in September and have only now had a chance to use it. (I spent all of my October playing with the Spooky Boys and Spooky Girls stamp sets and my Copic markers).

This card also uses Copic markers for the leaves on the tree. It was so simple and so fun to randomly put dots on the tree and the ground to represent the leaves and gave it a real fall look. I used Copic marker colors YR68, $29, G24, BV08, E47 and Y28, which go wonderfully with The Angel Company's Penelope paper collection that I used as the background. The sentiment is from The Angel Company's retired Be stamp set.

No comments: