Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vintage Santa Sketch Challenge



This week I had a chance to play along with Heather Scott's sketch challenge. This week she's giving away Blog candy, but that's not why I participated. I'm a big one for sketches. I'll make my own sketches before I start a project, I'll use sketches others post online, or I'll see things in magazines and make the sketch from a card someone else created and then store them away for when I get a chance to play. It seems to make my creative time more efficient.

My card is made with the Vintage Santa and Trendy Greetings stamp sets, combined with Reece patterned paper.

Because Vintage Santa is a collage stamp, this card comes together very quickly, and let's face it, sometimes those are the cards that you really need.

No comments: