Friday, November 13, 2009

Pink and Green Trees

No post last night because I was holding a stamp a stack at The Art House. We had a great turnout and everyone had so much fun that they wanted a second class. So we're holding another Christmas card workshop on Wednesday, December 2nd. This is a sneak peak of one of the cards we'll create in that class. I used Heather Scott's Monday sketch challenge this week. I've noticed that pink and green are trendy colors for this season, and I thought I'd try my hand at it.



My card uses Ki Memories's Joyful Twinkle paper and The Angel Company's stamp set Holiday Cheer with snow flakes from Winter Tags. The pink ornaments in the tree are colored with my RV02 Copic marker. I couldn't find a light pink paper that would match properly either, so I just colored the edges of a piece of white paper with my RV02 marker too and now it matches perfectly.

I will post the Christmas cards from last nights class later, but, fall is my favorite season, and I'm not ready for it to be over before Thanksgiving gets here, so I'll post those cards after Thanksgiving.

No comments: